NLP Taster Day – The Secrets of Personal Success
Would you like to:
- Know how to set goals in a way that motivates you to achieve them?
- Communicate more effectively with others to improve relationships at home, at work or anywhere?
- Manage your own state so that you can call upon a state of confidence, relaxation, or maybe optimism, whenever it would be useful?
- Understand yourself a little better – why you respond to some situations or people positively, and negatively to others?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, join us on this fun packed NLP taster day to learn some of the key NLP principles for success.
NLP is a powerful toolbox of ideas for rapid change and the achievement of excellence. It is widely used in personal development, leadership development, coaching and elite sport.
At its heart, NLP teaches us to appreciate that what we are thinking drives our feelings or emotional state which then creates our behaviours. Understanding this process enables us to make small changes which can have a huge impact on our lives changing unhelpful habits into positive and empowering ways of thinking and behaving.
You will learn:
- How to set goals and motivate yourself to achieve them
- How to communicate more effectively
- How to overcome barriers to personal success
- How to take control of your own state
- How to be your own coach (rather than critic)
“Wow, I am amazed that I was able to learn so much in one day and have so much fun.” Lizzie Millard
“Fun, lots of learning, practical ideas that I can use straight away – highly recommended.” – Sarah Humphries
Course date: 26th November 2016
Cost: £49 plus VAT
Download the brochure here:Download Brochure
Book your place here – this link takes you to our sister site – The UK College of Personal Development