Robin S. Sharma
This book is a good choice if you enjoy learning through fables rather than text books!
This short book tells the story of a successful lawyer who worked hard and played hard but as a result of his out-of-balance life suffered a near fatal heart attack. This leads him to sell everything he owns and depart on a life-changing journey to learn to live a life of passion, purpose and peace.
On his return to his former home 3 years later he describes the lessons he has learned to his old friend. Applying these simple lessons will help you to
– Develop joyful thoughts
– Follow our life’s mission
– Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
– Value time as our most important commodity
– Nourish our relationships
– Live fully, one day at a time
A simple tale, light on explanation for some people but does provide some useful insights.